nedelja, 12. maj 2013

FB page #5

Dobila sem obiske, zato sem se odločila, da bom spekla jabolčne mafine
I got a visit so I decided to bake some apple muffins.




Ponovno sem se potepala po Velenju! :-P 
I was, once again, in Velenje! :-P




Po potepanju, pa me je doma čakal en kup perila, ki ga je bilo potrebno zlikat! 
After my trip I came home where I find this huge bunch of clothes, that had to be ironed.


Tale me je res nasmejala!
I was really laughing after reading this!



Skočila sem še v šoping. :-)
I also did some shopping. :-)





8 komentarjev:

  1. Haha tale napis za wc pa je super hecen:)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Mmm muffins :)
    Hahah that sign is too hilarious :D
    Oh I have a small question... You wanted me to do a makeup look inspired by the snow and winter.. you still want me to do that even though its spring? :) I am more than happy to do it.. just wanted to ask :)
    hugs
    xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Those muffins are really great :-)
      Well if you still wanna do it, then do it :-P

      Izbriši

Hvala za komentar! Z veseljem ga bova prebrali. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...